Ethiopian Airlines is preparing to strengthen its service to Accra. The airline, known for its excellent service and extensive network, has announced its intention to increase the number of weekly flights on this route from eleven to fourteen. The move responds to growing demand for travel to the popular African destination
Accra, the capital of Ghana, is a vibrant and bustling metropolis that attracts business travellers, tourists and the diaspora from around the world. With its rich cultural heritage, beautiful beaches and booming economy, it’s no wonder that more and more people are choosing to visit Accra or establish relationships there.
The Ethiopian airline’s new schedule between Addis Ababa and Accra now includes:
– Three flights every Monday: Departure at 5:20 a.m., 12:20 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
– Two flights every Tuesday: Departure at 12:20 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
– A flight on Wednesday: Departure at 12:20 p.m.
– Two flights on Thursday: Departure at 5.20 a.m. and 12.20 p.m.
– Three flights on Friday: Departure at 5:20 a.m., 12:20 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
– A flight on Saturday: Departure at 12:20 p.m.
– Two flights on Sunday: Departure at 5.20 a.m. and 12.20 p.m.
Ethiopia’s national airline has long recognized the potential of this route and has served Accra for many years. Its decision to increase the number of flights confirms its commitment to providing exceptional service and connectivity to its customers. Whether for business or leisure, travelers now have greater flexibility in planning their trips and can confidently choose Ethiopian Airlines as their preferred carrier.